Sign in to follow this  
X-man

E-Cigarettes

I thought it was a charger that blew up?  Anyway it is only those devices which people have bought from a street trader or market stall which are likely to blow up because they are (very good) fakes. 

Waves49 so far all chargers which have blown up have been bought cheap on market stalls and on-line it clearly states on e-cigs to use the charger provided which is safe and complies with safety standards if bought at a reputable source. As the old staying goes you buy cheap you get cheap. 

I take on board your comments but how does the ship security know if they are cheapo chargers or not?

I have no problem with smoking outside in designated areas and will avoid them as one wiff will tighten my chest and bring on an Asthma attack. It's a quick and easy as that!

Good morning annie

The problem with killing yourselves in the comfort of a nice lounge bar usually means the discomfort of others. I'm afraid you got it right when you said "or should I say outcast!!"   It's outside in the wind and rain for you I'm afraid. ;)

cheers

Harvey

Totally support this view. Many years ago I ran a pub. It was quite staggering that smokers at the bar thought it perfectly acceptable to blow their smoke in my face while I was serving customers. Just how would they have felt if I had spat in their beer.

The answer was fairly easy. I banned smoking at the bar and in the eating area and had one designated area where their chosen pastime could not impact on those who didn't share their desire for inhaling smoke.

e.cigs..they say the ban is because it looks like your smoking....will they also take a good look at people with red marks on there nose and arms coz it looks like they have been jacking up on heroin or snorting coke........no..... people would not do that on a cruise ship now would they...????...lets all chill out with a as much as you can drink package then go onto our balconies and breath in all that carcinogenic cancer causing particles coming from the ship funnels that the W.H.O are now warning us of......just google it...[.are cruise ships a cancer risk].....16 cruise ships pollution is the same as all the cars in the world put together ....1 second does the same damage to the environment as all the smokers in the world in a week...just google it...[how much pollution do cruise ships cause] ....people most at risk from carcinogenic dust caused by the burning low grade oil is? ...yes you got it ships passengers......its all on the net just look it up...ps don't look at the pics of the damage cruise ships to wildlife might put you off ever cruising again ...but hay lets not forget that really important thing we was talking about....forgot what it was now...well it cant have been that important must have been something very trivial when you think about it...and your right boycott the cruise lines...they are the big health risk to the whole world not the smoker on the balcony