Sign in to follow this  
RiverSong

Do Have To Book A Spa Package Or Can I Just Go In For The Day?

I can honestly say I have never used the Spa on any cruise I have been on, it’s just never been my thing.  Looking at the Spa facilities and areas now offered on most ships I am getting very tempted, but advice needed can just go in for the day or do I have to book one of the packages? 

There’s no doubt that I love being pampered but just not sure if I would take full advantage of a package, just fancy trying it for a day first?

The reason I ask is I’m on the Azura in November and been looking at “The Retreat” I’m also curious about experiences on other ships.

Hi Riversong

I have been on the Ventura and just waited till i was on board as they did lots of offers on spa packages and treatments , as long as your flexible on which days you can go in the spa i would do it this way again biggrin.png

just found out if you book the thermal suite spa treatment (think this is the one with the hot beds) you get access to the retreat FREE OF CHARGE!

the thermal suite is about £25 each i think?

might be nice riversong to combine it one day cos the retreat is about £15 each i think???

just found out if you book the thermal suite spa treatment (think this is the one with the hot beds) you get access to the retreat FREE OF CHARGE!

the thermal suite is about £25 each i think?

might be nice riversong to combine it one day cos the retreat is about £15 each i think???

That is a really good tip thank you