Captain Kidd II

Keeping The Forum Friendly

i have to admit to not totaly understanding what is going on.I v

ery rarely read the full threads as I get bored and think sometimes I ought to and indeed do have better things to do.My first thought I have to say would be to just let get on with sniping at each other.Then someone ie.Oldwordtraveller, who I have a lot of respect for finds, it neccessay to remove himsself.This is bad so over to you admin.Kick them out and lets keep the decent ones.

Rodger.

Guest Solent Richard

Thank you admin for the prompt response it is a great forum and we should all remember that's the way we want to keep it Owt sorry you are leaving please reconsider you add so much to the forum.FG

Thank you admin for the prompt response it is a great forum and we should all remember that's the way we want to keep it Owt sorry you are leaving please reconsider you add so much to the forum.FG

Hi Falmouth Girl.

OWT is one of the most experienced members of this forum. Someone I have personally met and whose comments, which I haven't always agree with, are a valuable resource.

I too hope he will reconsider.

IT WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS COULD BE RENAMED THE FRIENDLY FORUM!! most of the members go out of their way to be polite friendly & helpful to all, long may it continue and for those who feel the need to be rude and unreasonable may I suggest a polite request to go elsewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never post anything on forums such as this with the intentions of upsetting others. However, I am a fairly straight talker (euphemisms are not my strong point) so will sooner or later offend those with delicate sensitivities. No matter how mild the language we use there will always be someone out there who will find insult where non was intended. I will continue to take care with my choice of language, but if anyone truly finds what I write offensive then I will apologise unreservedly

Part of my last and parting comment was 'As a result I will say goodbye to you all until things change, if they do' and to my delight it looks as if things have gone back to what they used to be, a happy, friendly forum. Lets all hope it stays that way. I always try and remember the words from' Desiderata' by Max Ehrmann, it makes a good basis for life. For those that don't know it here is a link http://mwkworks.com/desiderata.html

Guest Solent Richard

Part of my last and parting comment was 'As a result I will say goodbye to you all until things change, if they do' and to my delight it looks as if things have gone back to what they used to be, a happy, friendly forum. Lets all hope it stays that way. I always try and remember the words from' Desiderata' by Max Ehrmann, it makes a good basis for life. For those that don't know it here is a link http://mwkworks.com/desiderata.html

Great news.