Sign in to follow this  
got2getatan

Outside Cabin On The Arcadia.

Hi everyone, am thinking of booking on the Arcadia November/16 and wondered if anyone can recommend a good Outside cabin. Never sailed on the Arcadia and did not want to stick a pin into the deck plan. Thanks. 

We opted for an outside for a 4 day cruise, G52 an unobstructed outside cabin, never been this low in a ship before, however, the room was spacious, well presented, clean and tidy. The cabin has 3 wardrobes, 2 full length & 1 shelved with a safe, a dressing unit with the fridge and a little storage cabinet, TV on top of this unit. 2 bedside tables and a small settee and oval table. Bathroom is compact but adequate with a bath and shower and plenty of storage. The window was large and gave good views outside. The cabin is ideally located for reception and of course embarking/disembarking for ports of call.

On a cruise to the Fjords on Oriana were had our first outside cabin and we said then it would not be our last. Although, whilst there was nothing wrong with the cabin, because it was so low down in the ship if we ever came back to Arcadia again we would opt for something a little higher up.

When on Arcadia I usually go for an obstructed view cabin which is on E deck so slightly higher up. If you go on P & O website you can see how much of an obstruction there is on different cabins. I usually go for E133 so it is only half obstructed and is also near to the staircases.

Hi this my first time so bear with me also we are Virgin cruisers also never been to Caribean so in 6 weeks time a whole new way of life is going to start for us after 45 years married it's about time we think. My query is have booked on Arcadia balcony cabin D45 we are assured not obstructed can anyone help I am hoping someone will know what D deck is like we understand it is near elevators can you please hep Thank you Adele x

Welcome to the Forum!

It might help members if you say if there any specifics you want to know about.  I haven't cruised on this ship but did take a cruise on the previous Arcadia!

You might find the deckplan a useful starting point.  It looks like it is indeed near elevators.

http://www.pocruises.com/global/deckplans/arcadia/arcadia_deckplans_2015-16.pdf

Hi this my first time so bear with me also we are Virgin cruisers also never been to Caribean so in 6 weeks time a whole new way of life is going to start for us after 45 years married it's about time we think. My query is have booked on Arcadia balcony cabin D45 we are assured not obstructed can anyone help I am hoping someone will know what D deck is like we understand it is near elevators can you please hep Thank you Adele x

Hi, cabin D45 is a great position. Right by the lifts and only cabins above and below you, I hope you have a great holiday in the Caribbean!