Sign in to follow this  
RiverSong

Dynamic v My Time Dinning.

I had to look online when my friend went on Anthem . With Dynamic Dining you can pre book the restaurants of your choice and the days /times before you go I think there was about 18 ish . There was something called Classic Dynamic dining which is what she did where you rotate between just 4 restaurants and they are set times at 6pm and 8.30.  With Mytime Dining its like P&O Freedom dining . Hope this helps

I had to look online when my friend went on Anthem . With Dynamic Dining you can pre book the restaurants of your choice and the days /times before you go I think there was about 18 ish . There was something called Classic Dynamic dining which is what she did where you rotate between just 4 restaurants and they are set times at 6pm and 8.30.  With Mytime Dining its like P&O Freedom dining . Hope this helps

Yes thank you, smile.png

I've not done dynamic dining but i'm not sure I like the thought of pre booking restaurants and times however long before I go as what if you want to go at a different time or don't fancy the restaurant you have pre booked ect. Is it easy to change the restaurant or time once onboard does anyone know? And with the classic I am rubbish at staying to times so probably wouldn't work for me, I have usually opted for a freedom style dining.