Sign in to follow this  
vamp23

Im a Celebrity get me out of here

It's reported that Duncan is doing it for charity. He's also quoted as saying yesterday that he may leave early as it's so boring and if he does he'll lose a substantial amount of money for charity BUT he'd be willing to make up the difference himself. If it's true it doesn't sound like a man trying to claw back a few bucks to me!

After last night I think Lady Campbell has shot herself in the foot with her comments about the oiks and her attitude to some of the other contestants.

We where really enjoying her until her outburst which left a sour taste, even though it is only a reality show, but she has always been controversial.sad.png

I'm with you Bumble Bee, and I think others are too.

She was entertaining to begin with and it didnt take her long to show her true colours.

After the last few nights it sounds like even Chris and Kieran are giving up. Its good viewing when there are debates etc but so called Lady C is just nasty and is not entertaining. My view is that she really is not as intelligent as she wants to make out. Surely she would not show us all how vile she really is??

I couldn't stop laughing last night. Duncan and Ton'y faces when she was going on and on about not being famous.

And Chris Eubank and his walking backwards. Ant and Dec are so predictable yet hilarious. biggrin.png

I waas howling at Ant & Dec. They are hilarious! PJ  & Purple hahabiggrin.png !! He deffo said Purple.  The Ostrich with Kieran so so funny haha. Lady C was funny to begin with but i agree that shes just Vile. Apparently she's bent over backwards to get as little air time as possible. ye right!! I just love Vicky too. She's my favorite so far. xxsmile.png