Guest Solent Richard

Nice Touch - Thank you Bolsover

I have just had a look at it and got bored after the first couple of paragraphs, I have better things to spend my time doing than reading something that I feel that I could get in to trouble with my actual reaction to it….. Now where is the toilet brush!!

That's a shame because anyone who cannot be bothered to read something which completely and utterly vindicates particular individuals, does not have the right - as in the past - to post uninformed criticisms.

To be honest I found it totally boring and did not wish to carry on reading it…. nothing wrong with that and each to their own. I did not criticise it  and do not wish to get into any arguments about it. Like in the past, when certain individuals think that my posts are uninformed, I am quite happy to leave you all to it!

Wow.... May I use this post to wish all the members good health, lots of cruises, lots of sharing and humour between us all for 2016 and of course a belated Happy Birthday to my dear 70 year old friend who was  a gracious host on our QM2 voyage this year .

Oh,, on Facebook I believe he found a Turkey for Xmas Supper while my granddaughter told her Mum. I want beef :) So we had Beef Tenderloin instead fo our family Xmas dinner  

That's a shame because anyone who cannot be bothered to read something which completely and utterly vindicates particular individuals, does not have the right - as in the past - to post uninformed criticisms.

Oh yes they do.

Anyone reading or contributing to this forum should not be subjected to long running arguments, disagreements, personality clashes and the like that probably have roots going back years. There is no doubt that a "mini war" is going on for the "top dog cruise know all" position, but for most people who just want to "give and take" from a forum, this is an irrelevance.

You should be careful in your use of the word "uninformed".