Oldworldtraveller

What does 2016 hold for us

But that's just what cruisers want, you can't ban people for putting all their experiences on line or photos ,a this is a cruise forum and these are the sort of details we want I especially like info on places and how to do them, or eateries as such, Is that what you are referring to as 'hogging the forum' .

Your remarks regarding Solent Richard website are out of place and not called for along with Fudge who can't seem to leave it alone , it's time to start the new year without these uncalled remarks .CG

Back to the subject matter: We are booked on the NCL Dream for New Year 2017 embarking from NOLA. Might even drive over to the nearest Amtrack stop over in IL and take the train down. Also looking for a cruise in Sept. Prior to that we will be at our annual 2 week time share in Siesta Key, FL in May.

Hi I am looking forward to Queen Victoria in September and then my favourite cruise line and ship at the end of the year, Azamara Quest. August I will be booking my world cruise for 2018...a very exciting year ahead !