Forum Admin

Happy New Year!

Regarding security, it must be more of a risk telling everyone your movements if you live in a remote area with no neighbourhood watch etc. and it must be a less or non-existent risk if one lives in a gated community or high rise apartment with keypad entry.

Good morning and a late Happy New Year to all! We returned from our B2B cruises on Saturday. We had a great time. Great weather first week and lousy weather on the last 5 day version. Had a very nice birthday celebration in spite of all the rain. We brought back head colds we are still trying to recover from.

Back to reality and work tomorrow as I begin my semi-retirement.

Guest Solent Richard

Well I'm more than happy to report that my New Year cruising got off to an excellent start.

Arrived home safely yesterday from Miami- but I feel a new thread coming on - where we disembarked Oceania's Riviera...

23979623854_6d8b2c9f8a_z.jpg

I promise to expedite the review and answer any questions. Ship and itinerary were just fabulous.

P.S... You can rest assured that this forum is patrolled daily.

Patrolled :) sound like retired police  driving around the sections ,,, monitored is the word I use for our sites ,,,  // lol

Guest Solent Richard

Patrolled smile.png sound like retired police  driving around the sections ,,, monitored is the word I use for our sites ,,,  // lol

Good morning Rob. Whatever name it goes by the Admin are on the ball.