Sign in to follow this  
seawitch

Additional OBC

It has been mentioned elsewhere that if you return from a P&O cruise and book another within 3 months you get £50 pp on-board credit. Has anyone heard of this? we have never been given any extra but quite a lot of people are saying they always get this.

I believe from my own P&O history that they do offer this but not on every voyage, it is called a THANKYOU FOR CRUISING and is given occasionally  by P&O after completing so many voyages, it does have an expiry as you suggested. One of those stealth things that if you are lucky to drop onto, you benefit!!

I do believe the £50 OBS is given for your second booking with P&O as a thank you, this is in addition to any other OBS that the cruise is offering. This is completely separate from a future cruise deposit.

We have had letters from P&O on our door mat on our return from a cruise in the past with the offer of £50 extra OBC if you book another cruise. We havent received one on our last couple of cruises because we now dont cruise very often with P&O.