Sign in to follow this  
portholepolly

2014 World Cruises

Are any members fortunate enough to have booked a world cruise for next January? I so which ship is it? Or are you going on a different cruise line?

I noticed there are so good value segments around at the moment  on Cunard as now is the time after full payments have been made the prices drop on the world  segments. :)

Still trying to make up our minds but there seems to be so many obstacles  in our way at the moment,  having  Completed two world cruises on PO Aurora, it's made me greedy for more, I would like to do the  Japan and China leg but would like to do the full world cruise it's such an experience! CG

Guest Solent Richard

Are any members fortunate enough to have booked a world cruise for next January? I so which ship is it? Or are you going on a different cruise line?

I noticed there are so good value segments around at the moment  on Cunard as now is the time after full payments have been made the prices drop on the world  segments. :)

Good afternoon PortHolePolly.

We are heading for Cunard - Queen Mary 2.

Not the whole cruise I may add.

Hi portholepolly,

We are also heading to Cunard, Southampton to San Francisco on Queen Elizabeth, after this years trip on Arcadia, and as per Solent Richard, we are not doing the whole trip this time.

Really looking forward to the trip after experiencing QM2 earlier in the year and hopefully a far better experience than P&O was in January.

John

I am doing a world cruise on QV in January, and very much looking forward to it.

Have only been on Queen Mary once, which was very elegant, and mostly cruised with P&O, as I would have continued to do had the itinerary been suitable for me.

f.a.o. Cornish girl

I was in China last year, and did the overland tour to Xian, so would thoroughly recommend that one. Absolutely wonderful. Not the right time of year for Japan however.

I will be sailing on Queen Elizabeth in January. Doing the World Cruise 118 nights.

Nice to see Janix will be on the same cruise so we can catch up on some Cruise news, after our disappointing cruise on Arcadia earlier this year.