Popsicle

Harmony Of The Sea's May 2016

Could I just say Popsicle it's only worthwhile compensation if you intend to book with RCI again. If you don't it means nothing and therefore a win, win situation for RCI. I had friends on the 22nd May sailing and they were less than impressed with the ships condition, the standard of service or the 'compensation' offer. 

Whilst I agree with your point OWT, it would be foolhardy for Royal Caribbean to approach the situation in any other way. For them to issue future cruise credits appears as positive PR in many passengers eyes and avoids them facing significant losses by making any sort of actual cash refunds. I think they have operated in the same way any other cruise line would have. It's sadly the way of the world now but I cannot blame the cruise line for taking this stance.

Looking forward to reading your daughters blog review on Harmony of the Seas Popsicle.

Me either. I'm looking forward to reading a review from a younger passengers perspective. We go on about adult perceptions so much, it'll be very interesting to hear about this ship from your daughter, especially seeing as many of the facilities on this ship are targeted at families looking to keep kids entertained.

Will be great to read about the ship from your daughters point of view. I haven't read anything from a younger persons perspective and as Sammy Sun has already stated most of the facilities are targeted for families to keep the kids entertained. Will be great to read about what she loved, what she didn't and if overall she enjoyed her time on board.