Sign in to follow this  
cruise chef

Leaving the EU

The country will recover then the rest of the world realises that we are still the same country selling the same quality products with world leading experts and technology, only now we are free of the red tape and rubbish shackling us from the EU. Now that dodgy Dave has gone we need Ruth Davidsons smug face and the rest of their cronies to follow and get some strong inspirational leaders in charge who can establish our place in the World. Richard Brandon is a business man I have admired for a long time, and his business’ are brilliant but he lost me and cemented by OUT vote when he wrote to his staff advising them to vote to remain, this very hypocritical from a man who lives overseas for tax avoidance purposes and not even eligible to vote himself anymore. This is typical behaviour from a rich Tory who has lost touch with the common working class people of the country, this vote is us standing up and saying no more.

The EU is now doomed so I wouldn’t worry about getting back in, we are the first to leave but others will follow. Viva la Revolution, and long live GREAT BRITAIN.

Brexit' to be followed by Grexit. Departugal. Italeave. Fruckoff. Czechout. Oustria. Finish. Slovakout. Latervia. Byegium

If you believe that then you are living in cloud cuckoo land because Scotland will inevitably have a second referendum for independence and will succeed and then there will be no longer a GREAT BRITAIN.

So you reckon Boris Johnson will never be leader of the Conservative Party and will not be Prime Minister seems to me that you are the one being very gullible or foolish as that has been is only intention from the start of this referendum campaign 4 months ago.

You need to read it again on the side

Nowhere does it say the 350 million will SOLELY be spent on the NHS.

It says and I quote

We send the EU 350 million a week

Let's fund our NHS instead...

Actually after the rebate it's ONLY 161 million a week that we have no control over...well we will have soon.

If you believe that then you are living in cloud cuckoo land because Scotland will inevitably have a second referendum for independence and will succeed and then there will be no longer a GREAT BRITAIN.

Nicola is far too canny to start up that campaign just yet..there may not be an EU to join.

And they won't let them join and retain sterling now will they ..especially when they see how strong it is...watch this space.

You need to read it again on the side

Nowhere does it say the 350 million will SOLELY be spent on the NHS.

It says and I quote

We send the EU 350 million a week

Let's fund our NHS instead...

Actually after the rebate it's ONLY 161 million a week that we have no control over...well we will have soon.

You are rambling and being nonsensical I never mentioned anything about or mentioned his battle bus or what it said my response was to do with your statement "he's not the Prime Minister and his party will never be in power" which you said and is now clearly wrong and very possible by October.

Nicola is far too canny to start up that campaign just yet..there may not be an EU to join.

And they won't let them join and retain sterling now will they ..especially when they see how strong it is...watch this space.

You are obviously not listening to her on BBC and what she has said. It is making arrangements legally now with legislation in the Scottish Parliament to hold a referendum in Scotland before UK leaves EU in 2-3 yrs.

You are rambling and being nonsensical I never mentioned anything about or mentioned his battle bus or what it said my response was to do with your statement "he's not the Prime Minister and his party will never be in power" which you said and is now clearly wrong.

Well 50% is right..he isn't the Prime Minister..and at least you'll get the chance to vote him ( if he does become PM) and his party out at the next election. More than you'll get with the European Presidents

You are obviously not listening to her on BBC and what she has said. It is making arrangements legally now with legislation in the Scottish Parliament to hold a referendum in Scotland before UK leaves EU in 2-3 yrs.

She reminds me of Violet Elizabeth Bott...I'll scweam and scweam and scweam until I'm sick

The First Minister of Scotland wrote this after the last vote

So we now face the consequences of Scotland’s democratic decision. Firstly, Clause 30 of the Edinburgh Agreement is now in operation. On behalf of the Scottish Government I accept the results and I pledge to work constructively in the interest of Scotland and the rest of the United Kingdom.

So now it suits Ms Sturgeon to go back on this as breaking away from the rest of the UK can in no way be seen to be working constructively with us.

Anybody with a modicum of intelligence already knew he couldn't promise anything to anybody..he's not the Prime Minister and his party will never be in power.

Seems to me you're the one that's gullible...biggrin.png biggrin.png wink.png

Anybody with a modicum of intelligence already knew he couldn't promise anything to anybody..he's not the Prime Minister and his party will never be in power.

Seems to me you're the one that's gullible...biggrin.png biggrin.png wink.png

Well in view of the possibility of this happening I reduced my vulnerability to equities by a six figure sum over the last few months, so I suspect that over the next few days there will be people looking at the value of their ISAs and wishing that they had been as gullible as me.

As regards to modicum of intelligence you are clearly unaware that the average maths level of the UK population is eleven years.

Well that's it bar the shouting, only time will tell!!

Looking forward to my new passport which is up for Renewal next year, wondering if I will need a 2nd mortgage for the hike in costs to get one!!

I think I may have to go further afield for my holidays and buy decent insurance as doubt exists over the validity of my EHIC card in the future and I dont want to be stuck on foreign shores without cover. ( Judging by the talk this will also include Scotland and Ireland (will we need to rebuild Hadrians Wall?)

Please I bought my currency in advancesmile.png

Over here the stock market is disintegrating!

Hold fast as our market was down this morning but made some recovery by close of play. Less than 4% down on yesterday but I am expecting more.

I hear fuel prices go up 3p per litre next week due to dropin value of the £.

We need to keep a watch else the cruise lines will be charging additional amounts for fuel increases.

Hold fast as our market was down this morning but made some recovery by close of play. Less than 4% down on yesterday but I am expecting more.

We need to keep a watch else the cruise lines will be charging additional amounts for fuel increases.

Shouldn't do..crude oil price fell at the same time.

I asked you tell Mr Obama to keep his nose out..all he did is corner a very dangerous animal at the wrong time.

And it's now bitten him on the àrse

We don't like being told what to do.

Neither does he!

It closed worse--down 611 points!

Went to see a couple of comedies at the cinema this afternoon, as definitely had more than enough horror today already.

There seem to be quite a few people who think that in a few days things will calm down. Mmmmm.

How about in 2017 UK Prime Minister Boris apologises to the nation for failing to negotiate viable trade agreements with Europe and calls a General Election, while in the meantime half the cities financial firms have migrated to Europe making funding of the NHS impossible.

Boris welcomes the new jobs created in medical insurance, but breaks into an uncontrolled frenzy when referring to the credit agencies that downgraded the UKs £ trillion debt mountain to junk status, adding £40 billion to UK costs solely on interest payments, and causing a VAT hike to 30%.

Boris is disappointed in the five point rise in the Libor Rate, but points out the advantages of the now cheap housing market for anyone who sill has a job.

The reformed "New Labour Party" under rebounder Tony Blair, threatening to rip up "daft referendums" and now enjoying a 99% voter approval rating, have made no secret of their intention to import currency printing machines from several now reformed "banana republics". 

Honda, Nissan, and Toyota are all making plans to re-locate to Eastern Europe.

However, cruise forums are overjoyed at the empty roads that have reduced journey times to Southampton by a third.

Happy New Year.

Some good news after yesterday. The £Pound today has risen significantly against the $Dollar and €Euro. The FTSE has regained by two thirds and is now higher than it was in January, February and March this year. The USA, Canada and Germany all want to do trade deals with the UK. Lets be positive.

Some good news after yesterday. The £Pound today has risen significantly against the $Dollar and €Euro. The FTSE has regained by two thirds and is now higher than it was in January, February and March this year. The USA, Canada and Germany all want to do trade deals with the UK. Lets be positive.

What planet are you on? The £ is significantly lower than Wednesday.

The cost of fuel is increasing next week due to the exchange rate even though the cost of oil has reduced.

Tip from me is to hold tight for a while and not to panic.

What planet are you on? The £ is significantly lower than Wednesday.

The cost of fuel is increasing next week due to the exchange rate even though the cost of oil has reduced.

Tip from me is to hold tight for a while and not to panic.

If you read my post correctly it begins 'Some good news AFTER yesterday' If you look at the money markets you will see that whilst it is not back to its pre Brexit level it has risen significantly from the crash yesterday morning and that is what I was referring to.

Planet? Good question, I wonder at times smile.png

If you read my post correctly it begins 'Some good news AFTER yesterday' If you look at the money markets you will see that whilst it is not back to its pre Brexit level it has risen significantly from the crash yesterday morning and that is what I was referring to.

Planet? Good question, I wonder at times :)

I understand your comments, OWT, and agree after all the news hype of crashing markets we did, in the end, not have the doom and gloom they made out had happened. I woukd go as far to say the markets ended up similar to any trading Friday where folk took their profits and the markets reflected this. Even he £ against the € was not too bad and I am sure, over the next few weeks, will balance out even more.