samfox01

OMG! Everyone you must read this piece about Bolsover Cruise Club in the Daily Mail!

You must read the article on the Daily Mail online about Bolsover Cruise Club's Film Cruise! What an amazing experience to be able to do, i'm no film buff, but would absolutely love to do this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3688285/From-Bond-Beach-Film-buffs-invited-six-month-cruise-taking-world-s-famous-movie-locations-tickets-cost-104k-board-pass-TEST.html

This seems like one of Bolsovers april fools jokes. Would anyone actually go on such a mammoth journey? As the Captain said maybe no flights and less ships it could be a possibility

I don't know, if I had the money, I'd quite fancy jet-setting around and trying different ships along the way....But I don't so it's back to reality and Norfolk for me next weekend tongue.png

This seems like one of Bolsovers april fools jokes. Would anyone actually go on such a mammoth journey? As the Captain said maybe no flights and less ships it could be a possibility

I agree i think it sounds like a joke to me...

If I had a spare £104k in my 'holiday piggy bank' then absolutely yes! What a fun way to see the world!

I'd love to know if anyone does actually go on to book this?!

p.s just google the answers if you're interested!