Sign in to follow this  
Pmp

Singles cabins

Are there any vessels doing a world cruise with single cabins and no single supplement. Cruised for years but not since loss of husband. Too expensive for one. Any advice please.

Hi  I agree with the suggestion of OWT a cruise agent will be the best place for advice.  I hope you are successful in your request but I would be surprised if you don't have to pay a hefty supplement, however, if you are prepared to do a sector or two on the more unpopular ones you may be fortunate.

Hi,I have just priced a cruise no singles left so I priced up a balcony cabin for 17 nights and the price is £100 less than for a couple,what a rip off.

I hoe you do manage to find something or maybe somebody else may read your blog in the same situation, and offer to meet up with a view to the two of you being able to share a cabin, that way you will both be able to avoid being stung for supplements.

just a thought, good luck

Thanks for replying,the other rip off is £100 less than a couple would pay and you only get obc for one.I take onboard about sharing I am on a dating site hoping to find someone in the same position as me

Even when a cruise operator has single cabins they are rarely cost effective as they are already dear. When doing a comparison with a double cabin and paying a single supplement sometimes the double cabin can be cheaper than the single cabin. Or only slightly dearer.