WAVES

What would you like to see on the new P&O ship?

The new ship will be the largest in the fleet and become the largest ship ever speicifally built for Britain. Is there anything that is not currently on the other ships that you would like to see on the new ship? And would you like to say any touches taken from the other fleet members?

I think a lot of people would like to see the return of a promenade deck on the new ship. Whether this will happen I don't know. I'd like to see them try something new on board as well. Britannia received some different venues for example but there are still many on their that remain similar across the fleet such as the glasshouse for example and Sindhu. As much as I understand why they continue to use such venues due to their success thus far, I still think it would be good to differentiate between each ship and create unique dining and entertainment venues for "the largest ship ever built for Britain".

Agree with both suggestions, I think an atrium with a wow factor always makes a big impression when you step foot on board and I do like the idea of new dining venues on board. A Teppanyaki restaurant would fit the bill.  

N ot having everything around the atrium, the Ventura, Azura, everything leads off there are no rooms  it's so open I prefer the layout of the Aurora and Oriana , Captains /gala night such a crush  whereas these are held in the Crows nest ect and you can enjoy your surroundings, and Please don't put any alternative venues such as the Havana which acts as the nightclub its such a mismatch with the pillars etc In the way of the tiny stage I wonder who on earth though that crazy design up, it's almost the same on Azura and in my view very badly thought out, I can't speak for the Britannia as I haven't had the chance to sail on her yet, and a full prom deck would also be good stick to some of the tried an tested ideas. CG 

I would like to see 'different' dining options as Ali 05 says. Also something different with the entertainment, if they could take it up a notch with the shows that would be good as they are a bit samey!

I would like to see 'different' dining options as Ali 05 says. Also something different with the entertainment, if they could take it up a notch with the shows that would be good as they are a bit samey!

What times of shows would you like?

I think a lot of people would like to see the return of a promenade deck on the new ship. Whether this will happen I don't know. I'd like to see them try something new on board as well. Britannia received some different venues for example but there are still many on their that remain similar across the fleet such as the glasshouse for example and Sindhu. As much as I understand why they continue to use such venues due to their success thus far, I still think it would be good to differentiate between each ship and create unique dining and entertainment venues for "the largest ship ever built for Britain".

Would love the Prom Deck to return :D

I saw Greece on Harmony and that was amazing and also a tenors group and they were really good so something like that would be good. I find P&Os' shows to be really quite cheesey which is ok for one night but I soon get bored of it.

On a new ship I would like a suitcae of twenties in my cabin! Tenors are not good enough.

Plenty of lifts and stairs (not like Britannia). Well organised buffet. A decent library. A limit on mobility scooters. The big American ships are full of them. I am sure the majority of users are too lazy to walk the distance round these vessels as once in port, there are alot fewer in use.

Having said this, we dont like the monster ships and prefer small ship traditional cruising.