Sign in to follow this  
Ahoy

Independence of the Seas

Hi there!

I've recently booked Independence of the Seas for October 2017, just a 5 nighter, never been on this ship before although I have been on other RCI ships e.g. Allure, Anthem & Harmony, just wondering what peoples reviews are of Independence?? Speaking to a few people on cruises before this ship seems to be one of the more favoured RCI ships!

Thanks! Just dont know what to expect having only been on the newer RCI ships but heard a lot of people say Independence is better than some of the newer ships so im looking forward to it! :D

I'm booked on this one!! Can't wait!

I've been on Harmony Of The Seas & Anthem Of The Seas and to date Royal Caribbean is my absolute favourite cruise line! The food, the entertainment, the activities available on board have yet been met on other lines for me!!

You'll have a blast!

I went on Independence several years ago now and loved it. Its a large ship but not as huge as the newest ships. It definitely had that WOW eye opening factor. It felt very modern and forward thinking.

On 12/2/2016 at 9:36 AM, Ahoy said:

Thanks! Just dont know what to expect having only been on the newer RCI ships but heard a lot of people say Independence is better than some of the newer ships so im looking forward to it! :D

They're wrong....