Sign in to follow this  
Forum Admin

A message from the Director

I cant disagree more, the old website was aweful would never use it would always find the cruise on another website then call Bolsover, now though its layout is so much better and the filter on the results its so much easier to use to narrow down. The only thing that annoys me is that you can only search one month at a time, would like a larger date range to work with

46 minutes ago, Furby said:

I cant disagree more, the old website was aweful would never use it would always find the cruise on another website then call Bolsover, now though its layout is so much better and the filter on the results its so much easier to use to narrow down. The only thing that annoys me is that you can only search one month at a time, would like a larger date range to work with

I agree about the dates I wuld like to be able to put my dates in rather than looking at each month seperately

I would agree with this too. It can be frustrating being limited to just one month at a time. I do like the website much more than the old one though, it's viewable ony ipad and iphone for starters where as before it was a nightmare to see anything. I don't think it deserves some of the criticism it gets since the change, it's definitely progressed from what it used to be like.

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 11:33 AM, jan ayre said:

Further to the replys to my post ....

Ring bolsover to find out what cruises you may'be interested in !!!!!!!!!! I think that defeats the reason for having a website.

or you could cut your nose off to spite your face as I know Bolsover are often cheaper than booking direct :D