Sign in to follow this  
Tally

Members List and Smilies

We used to be able to check the members list if we wanted to send a PM to another member. Try as I might I simply cannot find the members list anymore. Can someone tell me how to do that please. Secondly is it me but not all the smilies are working for me?:unsure:

7 hours ago, Tally said:

We used to be able to check the members list if we wanted to send a PM to another member. Try as I might I simply cannot find the members list anymore. Can someone tell me how to do that please. Secondly is it me but not all the smilies are working for me?:unsure:

I know what you mean Tally, what I did was click the magnifying glass only within the search bar at the top right hand side of the page, then click members and searched the name you are looking for.

I'm sure there's an easier way somewhere but I'm damned if I can find it:unsure:

I rarely use smilies but the ones I have used did appear to work, so not sure what's happening there.

HLM.

Thank you for your post HLM. I have a feeling that we can no longer access the members list as we could before. 

I do like the smilies but some of them are just coming up as little squares and I wondered if anyone else was having the same problem.:unsure: That one is fine but;) this one is supposed to be the wink and it's just a little square.

1 hour ago, Tally said:

Thank you for your post HLM. I have a feeling that we can no longer access the members list as we could before. 

I do like the smilies but some of them are just coming up as little squares and I wondered if anyone else was having the same problem.:unsure: That one is fine but;) this one is supposed to be the wink and it's just a little square.

Hello again Tally, I've just tried again and managed to the members list, I think:huh:

Don't put anything in the search bar (top right of the page) , just click the magnifier then click members list when the page comes up just click the magnifier again, you should find the complete members list, several hundred pages.

As you can see smilies still appear to be working for me.

HLM.

Thank you. Is it because I have an Apple computer do you think? I didn't have a problem before the forum was updated and it's only some of them which come up as little squares.

On 3/15/2017 at 0:46 PM, Captain Kidd II said:

If you end up with squares instead of smilies it is usually because your emojies need updating. 😱

I use the smilies provided by the forum which is why I'm surprised I can see some and not others.🤔

On 15/03/2017 at 0:27 PM, Tally said:

Thank you. Is it because I have an Apple computer do you think? I didn't have a problem before the forum was updated and it's only some of them which come up as little squares.

I use an Apple  iMac and don't have any problem Tally. Are all the Apps up to date on yours?

I have an Apple Mac book pro. I have checked and I have no outstanding updates. I am going to get someone a little more computer savvy than myself to try and find the problem. Thank you anyhow😀