Sign in to follow this  
Jemima

Looking For P&O Cruises Cabin Layout Information

Hi All,

is there a website out there showing individual cabin layouts with P&O? The reason for my question is that there will be 3 or 4 of us and it is looking like cost will prevent us from having a cabin with a sofa bed so in the words of the song " The only way is up" on upper beds and in other reviews it seems some of these beds come out of the ceiling and some out of the wall, some mirror the bed below and some the upper beds seem to be in an l shape configuration!!  

Thanks everyone

Since you mention sofa beds I assume you are looking at the newest ships, Azura, Ventura and Britannia, if so them most of the lowest grade 4 berth balcony cabins will have pullman bunks that lower from the ceiling, and the main bed will have to be in twin configuration to allow for the bunk ladders.

This link might have some photos.

http://www.shipcabins.com/cruiseline.php?line=PO UK

Edited by towny44

46 minutes ago, Jemima said:

Hi All,

is there a website out there showing individual cabin layouts with P&O? The reason for my question is that there will be 3 or 4 of us and it is looking like cost will prevent us from having a cabin with a sofa bed so in the words of the song " The only way is up" on upper beds and in other reviews it seems some of these beds come out of the ceiling and some out of the wall, some mirror the bed below and some the upper beds seem to be in an l shape configuration!!  

Thanks everyone

which ship? I have pictures of Britannia but wont be helpful if its not on her lol

I guess it might be useful but on first look it seems like the rest of Facecloth, full of rubbish which is impossible to navigate through.

If only I were a pre-school computer whiz kid.