Guest Solent Richard

Bolsover Cruise Club - Jumping In With Great Service

Guest Solent Richard

Well having joined this forum just under a fortnight ago I took the plunge this morning and gave Bolsover Cruise Club my first booking as a member.

I was very impressed with the service, efficiency and the deal I received for a 2014 Celebrity Infinity booking with Polly.

Thank you Polly, I was impressed with your knowledge, particularly the fact you had also sailed on the ship. I shall  hopefully look forward to our future dealings.

Richard

Okay, okay...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6CDYxMQ_dM&feature=player_detailpage

It was Poppy, even my notes say so.

Sorry Poppy, a senior moment maybe.

That's good to hear Richard.

With Bolsover do you maintain contact with the same advisor once you've booked a cruise?

I assume Polly (or Poppy) will be able to help you with this booking, but will you be able to contact her again directly for future bookings?

I have always booked my cruises with Bolsover and always speak to one person with regards to my booking. Although they are always very nice there I always like that one to one service.

Im the same as angel, I've booked a few cruises with Bolsover and have had the same point of contact all the way through.  I liked how it was the same for after sales care as well, usually you find that once youve bought and paid for something, if you have a question or need something doing you are passed to someone in a completely different department but I liked how with Bolsover it was always the same person.  Made things easier and avoided having to explain things to multiple people everytime I called.

Guest Solent Richard

That's good to hear Richard.

With Bolsover do you maintain contact with the same advisor once you've booked a cruise?

I assume Polly (or Poppy) will be able to help you with this booking, but will you be able to contact her again directly for future bookings?

That is what Poppy assured me Duncan and I'll be more than happy with that.

Guest Solent Richard

Im the same as angel, I've booked a few cruises with Bolsover and have had the same point of contact all the way through.  I liked how it was the same for after sales care as well, usually you find that once youve bought and paid for something, if you have a question or need something doing you are passed to someone in a completely different department but I liked how with Bolsover it was always the same person.  Made things easier and avoided having to explain things to multiple people everytime I called.

A very valid point Sammy.

Hahah Thank you for the compliment 'Solent Richard' - I have been called all sorts! Polly/Patty/Peppy!

Yes... when you book at Bolsover, you're cruise agent is 'your' point of contact throughout the booking process, and beyond!

Guest Solent Richard

I'm catching up Richardh.

Just booked my very shortest cruise with poppy again.

Norwegian Getaway.

We usually book through Bolsover, the they are knowledgable, friendly and helpful? Same person handles your booking to completion and earlier this year we had to cancel a cruise and we're very efficient, we had a refund in our account from cruise line within the week, pity Holiday Extras insurance didn't have the same customer service, it took them over 8wks to refund.

Now looking for next cruise then will be giving Bolsover a call.

We are looking at cruises for the coming year so thought I would have a look at Bolsover. What surprised me was that none of the cruises I looked at included the flight they were all 'Cruise Only'. I then telephoned Bolsover and asked why this was. The reply was, they are able to supply a price when you ring!! Imagine how long you would be on the phone getting 'Fly-Cruise' prices on various cruises, writing them down so as to compare them with other cruise agents who publish the 'Fly-Cruise' price. Come on Bolsover this is not a way to encourage new customers. 

My latest cruise was booked through Stacey, and I had no trouble at all - found the service to be friendly & professional. What really stood out is that they called me a few days before setting sail to remind me of things I needed to do - ESTA, insurance, etc. Top marks! This was a fly-cruise and I was given a quote via email so didn't need to spend ages on the phone with them.

I, like many others it seems, have used Bolsover for a number of years now and can honestly say I am very impressed with their service.

Regards

Bryn.