Sign in to follow this  
Time for a cruise

Fred Olsen Summer Party in Liverpool

Hi,

Is anyone booked to go on the Summer Party night with Fred Olsen this August bank holiday?

Boudicca is hosting a special night in Liverpool as part of the 'International Beatleweek Festival'. I just wondered if anyone was going or had managed to book tickets?

I keep trying to get hold of Fred Olsens reservation department only to be disconnected each time I call. It sounds like a good night with decent music and the chance to have a look around plus stay the night on board.

‘International Beatleweek Festival’

16 hours ago, Time for a cruise said:

Hi,

Is anyone booked to go on the Summer Party night with Fred Olsen this August bank holiday?

Boudicca is hosting a special night in Liverpool as part of the 'International Beatleweek Festival'. I just wondered if anyone was going or had managed to book tickets?

I keep trying to get hold of Fred Olsens reservation department only to be disconnected each time I call. It sounds like a good night with decent music and the chance to have a look around plus stay the night on board.

‘International Beatleweek Festival’

Welcome to the Forum ,just posted the link for this event ,but here it is again.

http://media.fredolsencruises.com/pressreleases/join-the-party-on-fred-olsen-cruise-lines-boudicca-this-summer-right-in-the-heart-of-liverpool-1909656

Not really that interested in staying overnight and watching Stan Boardman....Davybe