Holly's Mum

Cruising Over Christmas/new Year

Hi Elvis, yes I noticed you are from Skellingthorpe. In that case we probably share the same local councillor. I think I may have also seen you on Crows Nest. Forum.

It looks as if our 2 ships at Christmas travel to the islands together. Madiera will be busy for New Years Eve.

Yes I am on the Crows Nest forum also.  I think there are around 8 ships in Maderia, we don't arrive till around 11.00 pm and stay for the following day till around 6.00 pm.

Hi Elvis,

I think we are due to arrive early morning on 31st Dec and then leave on the 1st but it is likely to be during the night I would think.

We are staying overnight in Southampton prior to the cruise but also have booked the 2 night. Cruise before so leave NH on 18th.

On Crows Nest I'm June1969, I see you are an avid puzzle contributor. Balance payment this month so that means we are getting closer.

Hi Roger,

Yes it appears there are many cruisers from Lincoln. I know of a couple of others on different Forums.

Must be a few as the old Moorland Centre has kept the Cruise Lounge open even after the Coop left.

The sun has finally come out here in NH. they said it was going to be an Indian summer, trouble is I think it's the North American /Canadian Indians that took over.

June