I am covered through my bank but I have used other companies in the past. Holiday Extras were good but I would not recommend Insure & Go. I used them a few years ago and was unable to travel due to ill health. It was a nightmare dealing with them. Their staff were extremely rude and not at all helpful.

I'm insured through my bank too. I find it a lot easier than finding insurance for each holiday and even though i pay every month for it through my bank account, it is cheaper than buying seperate policies for every holiday. Couldn't agree with Sammy Sun more about Insure & Go, had a nightmare with them a few years back, never again!

Sorry to hear that Lynn. I have several health issues so I'm well aware of the problems that come to light when dealing with insurers. I would suggest speaking to Stay Sure and All Clear as they are two companies I know that I've heard positive things about when it comes to pre-existing medical conditions.

We always take annual Europe travel insurance with staysure, they do a cruise policy which covers all kinds of health issues.

have a wonderful cruise, and best of luck with the scan, and results