Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mitch

e-cig policy going to cost a returning customer

29 posts in this topic

just found this little bonus as well whilst going through the p&o website. in the q&a section better dig out my proof of service lol.

Yes, military benefits are applicable to UK citizens only.

We are pleased to offer on board spending money to:

• Current serving personnel
  • Veterans
  • Reservists
  • MOD Civil servants
  • NATO personnel in the UK

for the following service divisions:

• British Army
  • Royal Navy
  • Royal Air Force
  • Reserves
  • Royal Marines
  • Merchant Navy

for bookings made from the 1 August 2017 when booking a P&O Cruises Select Fare only**

Just came back on a cruise round Ireland on Oriana. They clearly informed us via the TV safety article on smoking that ecigs can be used on balconys and in cabins. I did the whole cruise and had no problems whatsoever.

wow, ok thats new.

also ive now booked on the arcadia on 7 oct. going through the info i notice theyve changed the smoking info it now specifies deck 11 sky outside east bar,deck 10 outside retreat bar,d9 lido table area outside aquarius bar. much more detail than before when it just said d9 port etc. i wonder if that was prompted by the emails i sent.

Thats very interesting, I just wonder though if someone has a big puff of vapour on their balcony which someone else mistakes for smoke how many false alarms the ships staff will have to call out for.

Hopefully thats just me thinking the worst!