Welcome to Bolsover Cruise Club Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to the Cruise Club Forum by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Miss Italy 51

Platinum status

9 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Miss Italy 51 said:

Hi l am platinum status and l,m not sure what happens at embarkation can someone tell me please

If you are platinum status I would imagine you have reached this level through previous travel so could you be a little more specific about what you are not sure about, which ship ?? are you joining it at a port you haven't previously embarked from ??

I'm sure there will be someone who can advise .. the only ship I am familiar with which has a platinum level is Cunard ( I'm sure there are others ) with Cunard they embark suite passengers first followed by diamond members then platinum members.

Davybe likes this

Platinum is Cunard, priories for boarding and disembarking, wifi free can't remember the length of time, 1st officers party, as well as World club, and Captians do dar, We are now diamond, but think you get Birthday and Christmas cards

Oh and bottle of champagne in your stateroom on arrival 

Princess also have Platinum status. The question was about check-in not loyalty benefits, so I agree with the first comment that is if you're Platinum then you should know what happens at check-in.

The post seems very wishy-washy as if everyone is supposed to interpret the question.

RayO

"Sorry for trying to help Rayo"

Not meant as a criticism of you.

RayO

Edited by RayO
Grammar

As the original poster could have reached platinum level on Princess without going on a Princess cruise. I would see this as a valid question. If this is the case just show your ticket as you arrive at the terminal and they will direct you to the correct place.

Oldworldtraveller likes this

On 9/12/2017 at 8:03 PM, RayO said:

Princess also have Platinum status. The question was about check-in not loyalty benefits, so I agree with the first comment that is if you're Platinum then you should know what happens at check-in.

The post seems very wishy-washy as if everyone is supposed to interpret the question.

RayO

Maybe the OP isn't aware there is more than one cruise line with Platinum status Ray, I didn't know and I've been cruising a long time, we all ask questions at times and maybe aren't quite as specific as we could be, let's hope Miss Italy comes back with a little more detail and someone will be able to help her.