Sign in to follow this  
WAVES

Britannia Dining

Hello,

My cruise is slowly getting closer and i have started to look at what dining options are available for our sailing. Please can any one give me tips or hints for the following restaurants

1. Sindhu
  2. The Glass House
  3. Limelight Club
  4. Epicurean
  5. Beach House

Thanks in advance

Sindhu, 100% book this best restaurant on board in my opinion. The glass house is also lovely and they do good tasting menus and tapas style dishes. We always go in the beach house on every cruise, well worth it and the food is brill, on Britannia you can sit outside at the beach house, weather permitting. We haven't used the limelight club or epicurean but from what ive heard they are also really good!

Sindhu absolutely great food when on Britannia we always book. The Beach house is another favourite of ours the food and service were excellent last time we were on board and I would go as far to say on our last cruise it was the most enjoyable food coupled with service we had on board. 

We have previously used the limelight club but that was a couple of cruises ago we didn't bother last time on board Britannia. I think it really depends on the show/ act that is on. It can be fairly expensive and in my opinion the food or service was not that good and unless it is someone you really want to see the money is better spent at the other locations. However if the act is someone that you are keen to see the venue is very intimate and offers a unique experience to get close to someone.

Only my opinion and I am sure you will enjoy which ever you choose. Perhaps you could feed back when you have been about what you thought.

Enjoy the cruise!!

We had diner I the Epicurean and enjoyed it they have two menus and a different wine list to the MDR, afternoon tea looked really nice .

The food in the MDR was not bad with plenty of tables for two, if you were on open dining....Davybe

100% Sindhu. The menu and service are fantastic!! Well worth the small supplement. We also dined in The Epicurean. We did this on the first night of our cruise, and because of this, there was a reduction in the supplement. Again, the service and the food are amazing. Nothing is rushed. Great atmosphere. Enjoy :)

Sindhu is our favourite. Epicurean we find a bit pricey for a restaurant without a celebrity chef. Glass House costs next to nothing and is great fun. If you go straight there the moment you get on board like we do, you may be able to sign up for an exclusive 'tasting menu' experience, but these get fully booked really quickly.

We have eaten in all the restaurants. We thought Limelight Club was the worst and would not go there again. Sindhu, Epicurean, the Glass House are all excellent, as is the Beach House but be careful with the BH as you had to book when we were on the ship at Christmas as it is so popular. The adverts say you don't need to book but in reality you do. Also you need to book Sindhu early on as it gets booked out for the whole cruise . We always book Epicurean and Sindhu before we leave home and this works well for us.

We went on Britannia last year. We only went to the Beach House as we didn’t see the point in paying a supplement when the food in the other venues was brilliant . The food was lovely and service was great but tbh we preferred the supplement free Meridian which was excellent. Guess it depends on your budget .

Of course this response is subjective as it's only personal opinion.

Have tried Sindhi on Britannia, Azura and Ventura.  We didn't care for it on the first try but gave it the benefit of the doubt so tried it again but having tried it three times, which we think is a fair test we will not be going again.

Epicurean has always been excellent and we always visit twice during the cruise once each menu.  We have never been disappointed