Jaczs

Game Of Thrones

I'd have loved to get into it.  I watched the first episode but it just didn't hook me.

My BIL is obsessed with the books, and loves the TV show too.  I should perhaps give it another chance on of these day!

I watched the first two episodes a while ago and thought "no not for me" but as I had been bought series one and having nothing else to watch I started to watch again by episode 4 I was hooked finished series one in three night and went out and got series two straight away and watched that over four nights. Can't wait for the next one to come out now.  

I am hooked on the show, love it one of teh best things on TV.  I don,t think series 3 will be out on DVD till March 2014 and it is very good just keeps getting better.  Also one of the only shows that has stayed true to the books. :)

I have my family hooked on it now :) my box sets seem to be everywhere but my house.

I have the same problem, lent my Uncle Neil all 3 box sets & it only took him a week to watch them all??? He was mortified about the “Red Wedding”   :) 

Love this program A bit disappointed though this week. I had this all recorded as can't stand watching all the adverts howevere it was all over Facebook beforfe I got to watch spoiling the ending

Dennis nobody likes a spoiler on Game of Thrones & *note to self* When I next meet up with you darling wife Mand I will have that copied and pasted to show her ;) Then you will be looking more like Ned Stark or better still Tyhon Greyjoy :D