Jaczs

Game Of Thrones

Everytime I see an advert I think I should get into it but have tried from the beginning on Demand on sky and cant get past episodes one or two

I don't think its meant to be

hturtle you need to persevere as it is episode 3/4 where you really start getting into it I watched the first two at least three times and never got further but one night I had nothing to watch and by episode four I was hooked so keep going. 

PP get watching them :D

It's on my sky+. Watching it tonight. My prediction for this episode is ;

Tyrian has to dual to the death against his brother Jamie. But as the dual begins, Jamie just places his one remaining hand firmly on Tyrian's forehead so , as much as the poor little fella swings wildly away with his little sword, he can't reach Jamie. This goes on for 59 minutes of the episode (it is a dual to the death after all) until a headless Sean Bean suddenly rises from the earth and says something like "hecky thump, if this is what tut Games of tut Thrones has come too, I were glad I only signed up for tut first series. At which point, all three of Daenerys Targaryen's dragons fly down and barbecue the lot of them.

Really looking forward to it :)

Don't panic CC no spoilers here as we all hate that. It doesn't take long to get hooked does it? enjoy series one and be warned it keeps getting better and better.

I am definately hooked I read the books first then watched it .  Feel sorry for Tyrion .  Glad Joffrey popped his clogs he was evil just like his mother

Errr silly question but isn't it downloaded into my planner on the sky box? How do I type in game of thrones as my tv doesn't have a keyboard  :unsure:

Its not silly, think you have to use your remote, it will bring up a keyboard on your telly & you can use the arrow keys & entre or select button to chose which letter you want.

hope that helps

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • bullet_black.png
  • Able Seaman
  • post_online.png Last active: Today, 01:07 PM

Nobody likes a spoiler Dennis  :angry: they are the lowest of the low  :D

That a dig at me? Who knows what really happens anyway… the series isn't following the books 100%