Jaczs

Game Of Thrones

I got my little box thingy and when I went to downloading box sets apparently I have to increase my subscription… I already have everything with the exception of sports so I think that it is a bit of a liberty wanting even more money. Needless to say I didn't get to see it…

PP that sucks big time I expect it would be cheaper to buy the box sets at that rate. MLH no it wasn't aimed at you I was pulling DTM leg which is why I used his name and not yours. I am reading the books so I know it is not 100% but saying that I would still never give away what I know or think will happen and I wouldn't appreciate anybody doing it to me either.

If he didn't get all cocky he would have destroyed the mountain! Bad times for the prince but what reprocussions will this have???

I do hope that when the books and series end the author will get to it and write some more… Well hopefully he is on it now!

Monday night again was a shocker, no one is safe in this program which is one of the reasons I love it.  J-Dog when George R R Martin finally finishes a Song Of Fire & Ice Series he claims he wants to write the prequel to this when the “mad King” was ruling which would be epic.

We needs to see if he lets anyone survive a Song Of Fire & Ice, to make a sequel with, he needs to get the next book out only been four years.  Before we know it the books will have caught up with the show.  Will be gutted next week when it ends.

Easy RiverSong it is time to watch series 1,2,3 & 4 all over again :D Oh happy days............................................... All men must die and all games must come to an end.....................................not in this house they don't ;)