Jaczs

Game Of Thrones

Sorry DTM I heard you were more a Tyrion kind of guy ;) think it was something to do with the legs................................................................just saying :D

Oi, I'm am considerably taller than Tyrion, I would literally tower over the little chap :)

He, on the other hand, trumps me on crossbow accuracy ;)

Season  starts April 12th, very excited but Fans anxiously waiting for the release of George RR Martin's sixth Game of Thrones novel, The Winds of Winter, are unlikely to see the book published this year, so the show may have to take a year or longer out so to give them chance to catch up?

Over the last couple of weeks I have started at the start again and have five episodes left to go and will be ready for the next season to start. Oh happy days .......................... WINTER IS COMING smile.png

After what seems like forever Game Of Thrones is back, and did not disappoint on Monday night.  I just think it is a shame that so many Episodes have been leaked on line I know people that have seen the next three.  Now I do understand that anyone who has read the books to date will already know what is coming (Not Just Winter) but I enjoy my Monday night viewing don’t want spoilers…

I thought it was a little slow on monday to be honest, but just story setting/reminding I hope ready for the good stuff to follow

It is going simulcast with the states this week as well, so 2am viewing for anyone crazy enough

I thought it was a little slow on monday to be honest, but just story setting/reminding I hope ready for the good stuff to follow

It is going simulcast with the states this week as well, so 2am viewing for anyone crazy enough

I agree with you on this hturtle. It's return was heavily built up but the opening episode I too thought was a bit slow and didn't deliver much at all. Hopefully like you say it is setting the scene for more to come and was used to refresh peoples memories of the previous series.

I agree with you on this hturtle. It's return was heavily built up but the opening episode I too thought was a bit slow and didn't deliver much at all. Hopefully like you say it is setting the scene for more to come and was used to refresh peoples memories of the previous series.

Now I thought it was a strong opening episode, the flashback at the start is key to some of the issues Cersei has, and who can blame her it was indicated that she would live to see her three children die!  The ending with Jon Snow showing a merciful death to Mance, and everyone loves Tyrion even if he is a drunk...

Okay i am a little bit late to the party but i have just started watching the series and im hooked!! my friend has told me not to get attached to any of the characters but its hard not to sad.png Cant wait to see what happens biggrin.png

I have been trying to find out when the next book is out (winds of winter) as the last one left soooo many cliff hangers, have found out the TV series is soon to be taking over the books, going to have to sit and watch them all now!