AFC04/03

Premium Economy With P&o What Do You Get?

I have found this out, as looking to go next year, hope this helps

• Larger, more comfortable seats (Thomas Cook aprox 34" Thomson aprox  37")
  • An enhanced meal choice
  • Complimentary glass of sparkling wine  
  • Complimentary bar throughout the flight (Excluding champagne)
  • Dedicated check-in where available
  • Upgraded entertainment package (Thomson Airways only)
  • An amenity kit and headset

I think you may only be able to book premium seats on both outbound and inbound flights unless of course it's a transatlantic and there is only a flight one way.

River Song has given chapter and verse.  We upgraded last time we flew out to the Caribbean and felt it was money well spent; particularly if, like me, you need as much space as possible.

We have flown with both Thomson & Thomas Cook in the premium cabins of our flights to the Caribbean with P & O. You get priority boarding , a welcome aboard drink and of course free drinks throughout the flight. I think the meals are the same as in the other cabin. The reason we pay the extra for the premium seats is that we can get a a two rather than a 3 in a row plus the seats are larger and there is more leg space. This is a real plus on the return overnight flight. We think it is worth the extra.

Irene

Hi all,

What is the amenity kit and headset?? for premium seats?

Depends on the airline you fly with. With Brtish Airways, Virgin Atlantic, American Airlines and other major carriers it will also depend on the time of day or night. British Airways will be eye mask, flight socks, toothbrush and paste etc. Virgin is a pouch containingsocks, eye mask, a quirky designer toothbrush and paste, a pen and earplugs. The pouch can afterwards be used as a travel wallet. The headset on carriers is usually earbuds so you can listen to the inflight music and films.

When it is available we always use premium economy. WE like the smaller cabin and extra leg room etc. If you can afford it go for the premium seats, but having also traveled economy where the premium seats are not available we have never had any problems. You pay your money and have your choice.

Enjoy your flight and the wonderful Caribbean.