birdman

New To Cruising

tried a land holiday a couple of years ago for a change to cruising, but alot of things went wrong including flooding in the room, hairdryer burnt out, air conditioning not working properley and having to sleep in freezing condtions and missed the wonderful food, service and entertainment of the cruise ships, never again sticking to cruising from now on. 

I agree showgirl, I went to Lanzarote earlier this year, when it startet raining I had no idea what to do, I just had to sit in my room and waited for it to stop :( ! If I had been on a cruise I would have plenty of choices, no more land based holidays for me.

I agree showgirl, I went to Lanzarote earlier this year, when it startet raining I had no idea what to do, I just had to sit in my room and waited for it to stop :( ! If I had been on a cruise I would have plenty of choices, no more land based holidays for me.

Not much 'exploring' there then 'dora' - Lanzarote!!! ;)

It's not one of the more 'interesting' places in  the world. All it's really got is a beach and some uninspiring lunar type landscapes - and - if it's raining then it's got nothing really.

Good idea - stick to cruising. :)

cheers

Harvey

Harvey, your profile picture ? Joe's Bar in Douglas by any chance ?

Well spotted PhilipGordon. Very well spotted indeed. (c.1968)

Amazing you recognised it.

cheers

Harvey