Sign in to follow this  
WAVES

How good does the new Seabourn Ovation look?!

I’ve seen Bolsover’s facebook page has been showing a few updates of the new Seabourn ship and it looks stunning. Seabourn is the dream for me. It’s the one cruise line I’d love to try just because they look in a league of their own.

Has anyone sailed with Seabourn before? I love the look of the new ship and the whole yacht feel just seems something special to me. I know there are Regent, Silversea, Oceania and Crystal all in the “luxury” bracket but none of them compare to Seabourn in my eyes. If I could only sail with one of them it would be Seabourn everytime. Who’s with me?

Yes Waves, very lucky to have tried them for a big birthday, even though it was one of the old style smaller ships very luxurious. Maybe I will be lucky enough again in the future if finances & health allows

Couldn't agree more. The ship looks stunning. The pictures on Facebook have been a nice touch from Bolsover. It's nice to get a look behind the scenes of the luxury lines. Seabourn look lovely. I've always admired them from afar and the new ship continues that. I'll hopefully one day have the chance to give them a try.

I think if I was picking a luxury line to cruise with tomorrow, just my opinion but I think I would join you Waves in saying that Seabourn would be my choice closely followed by Crystal but there isn't much in it at all.