Sign in to follow this  
Countrygirl

Ventura cabins

We have booked a cruise on Ventura, having never been on her before we have cabin on D deck 204 can anybody tell me if this is a good choice. We are on the ship in February 2020 for 35 nights. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

We were in B246 three. Weeks ago so higher deck, but a great location using the lifts by the theartre they are not so busy

we like that position on any ship so would be our choice you have plenty of storage space and have never found you get 

any extra rock and roll in rough seas have a great holiday 

My last cabin on Ventura was D709 so the same cabin style was what you have booked just a slightly different grade due to the position. I think you'll like it. The superior deluxe's are nice, with enough space and a few nice touches too. Balcony space is good. It can be a little overlooked from those above due to the design of the ship but you get used to that.

For anyone wanting a larger balcony but not keen on paying the price increase to a superior deluxe, I'd recommend C deck. The balconies are the size of superior deluxe's but at normal balcony pricing.