CEB

Price Increases on P and O for 2019

Is it my imagination or are P and O up to new tricks

This year Strictly Come Dancing Azura cruise to Med in April

Balcony Cabin Early Saver £1199 14 nights (Unobstructed view)

Like for like cabin -2019 April Strictly Come Dancing Britannia cruise to Canaries in April

Balcony Cabin Early Saver for 13 nights is £1847 (Unobstructed view)

Yes I know I am not comparing apples with apples but 1 night less (as seems to be the case on most Southampton departures to the Med or Canaries from 2019 – Only 12 or 13 days available not the normal two week cruise)

One could be cynical and say they will get one extra cruise in from Southampton  per year per ship,  and also see a greater profit on cabin fares (If they fill the ships)

2 hours ago, CEB said:

Like for like cabin -2019 April Strictly Come Dancing Britannia cruise to Canaries in April

Yes I know I am not comparing apples with apples but 1 night less (as seems to be the case on most Southampton departures to the Med or Canaries from 2019 – Only 12 or 13 days available not the normal two week cruise)

One could be cynical and say they will get one extra cruise in from Southampton  per year per ship,  and also see a greater profit on cabin fares (If they fill the ships)

Depends when the cruise in April this year was booked if it was when brochure was first released and then comparing with a price of a cruise now for April 2019 when it has been on sale for nearly 12months. No doubt the April 2019 cruise when it went on sale in September 2017 it would have been a lot less than £1847.

5 hours ago, CEB said:

Easter. Simples.