suesi

flights to malta

Hi

its there anyone flying with Jet 2 to join Oceana on 30th August from the East Midlands please?  If so have you tried to access your flight details to either book seats or see when you can log in on line

regards

suesi

hi what about your return flight when did the details come up for that, I am still unable to see the return flight and we fly out on 30th August.  Keep getting conflicting messages between BCC and PO.  If I can't see the flight then I can't check in, getting a bit antsy about this now

according to our paperwork we are with Jet 2 both ways,  I have been in to see them at BCC and they looked as well, the latest story is that PO will release passenger names on the 2nd August to Jet 2 who will then enable us to book specific seats if we want to.  We have already booked these for the outbound trip and can check in in 4 days.  It just doesn't add up to me but its making me very nervous about what is going on.  I have emailed PO twice for an explanation but have yet to receive the courtesy of a reply.  Never had this poor service before.

When I did our outbound I couldn’t see the return but I have been on today and see that they have already allocated our return seats even though I can’t check in until tomorrow. 

Hi Scranman 

our return flights are now up and I have actually checked in for the outbound trip today.  Will have to wait for another 13 days to check in for the return trip.

Thanks for responding and have a great cruise

Regards

Suesi

Are you on a cruise or flying independently. If we book to fly with them to Madeira we can book seats and meals straight away. It's only when cruising does it get complicated as it's not possible to check on for both flights at the same time 

I have to say our flights and the whole fly cruise experience went without issue. Which was good really as it was our first fly cruise. If there had have been problems it would put me off