Sign in to follow this  
sinbad10

Cruise Travel insurance

By the way, just came across this site https://www.aardvarkcompare.com/ when comparing various insurance plans for my parents (they're going on their second honeymoon after their wedding vows renewal). It's like a travel insurance marketplace. I, for example, compared there various Allianz plans for the elderly

On 5/16/2019 at 9:06 AM, rogers said:

By the way, just came across this site https://www.aardvarkcompare.com/ when comparing various insurance plans for my parents (they're going on their second honeymoon after their wedding vows renewal). It's like a travel insurance marketplace. I, for example, compared there various Allianz plans for the elderly

It seems to be a US based website, and only seems to accept US states for residency, not much use in the UK.

On 8/20/2018 at 9:06 AM, Davybe said:

Hi Sinbad.

I have a friend well over80 and both have health issues, they pay £50 each for the cover on top of the monthly premium ,and found Nationwide paid up no problems when she was unable to travel.

Have anyone on here got this policy and can advise us on what's included....Davybe

I have Nationwide Flexuplus current account which gives cover for car breakdown, loss of mobile phone and also whole-world,travel  insurance.  I am 82, he is 81 and we both have declared medical conditions  the extra cost is £50 a year on top of monthly account charge.  Happily weve never had to claim so don’t know how,good they are but I do know that Without existing conditions several companies mentioned wanted almost £1000 for annual cover.   

We all must remember or for those that dont know be told that Nationwide Flexiplus Current Account travel insurance only covers for you up to the age of 70. Over that age and you have to pay for an age extension on top of any medical issues that might not be covered. Flexiplus is the only account that now offers travel insurance to new customers and you have to take into account the £13 a month charges for that account.

Edited by sinbad10