Davybe

Cunard Drinks Package.

A world of drinks – Queen Mary 2

A range of new inclusive drinks options is now available to buy onboard Queen Mary 2. The range includes a Beers, Wines and Spirits Option ($69* per person per day), a Premium Soft Drinks Option ($29* per person per day), a Soft Drinks Option ($10* per person per day) and a Speciality Hot drinks option ($15* per person per day). These prices are inclusive of 15% bar service charge. More details of these options and associated terms and conditions will be provided on board by your bar teams. These options are currently only able to be purchased on board and are available until midnight on the second day of your voyage – for voyages of five nights or more.

*Prices are subject to change

From Cunards web site FAQs On QM2 only other ships have some drinks packages.

I do wonder what the Terms and conditions will be seems a dear to me, and the top $69 a day one will that include soft drinks and Coffees?.....Davybe

Being a diamond club member of Cunard have sailed with them many times, I am fed up with them they seem to apply everything to QM2 even the cunarder mag was all about the Mary, you can bet the T and C will be on the side of Cunard, this is hard for me to say, the only thing is they will put it onto the fleet in time.

2 hours ago, Davybe said:

From Cunards web site FAQs On QM2 only other ships have some drinks packages.

I do wonder what the Terms and conditions will be seems a dear to me, and the top $69 a day one will that include soft drinks and Coffees?.....Davybe

Reply received from Cunard yesterday on their Facebook page with regards to what the drinks package includes-

all beers, spirits, liqueurs, cocktails and wines by the glass retailing up to $11 per serving as well as all the benefits of the Premium Soft Drinks option such as unlimited soft drinks, fruit juices, mocktails, small bottles of mineral water and speciality hot drink

the premium soft drinks doesnt look too bad, im on her in april round trip transatlantic. the medication i am on means alcohols a no no at the moment and i have to drink plenty during the day so that one might work for me. i quite like those mocktails and juiced things they do.

21 hours ago, sinbad10 said:

Reply received from Cunard yesterday on their Facebook page with regards to what the drinks package includes-

all beers, spirits, liqueurs, cocktails and wines by the glass retailing up to $11 per serving as well as all the benefits of the Premium Soft Drinks option such as unlimited soft drinks, fruit juices, mocktails, small bottles of mineral water and speciality hot drink

Thanks for that Sinbad.

Will both passengers in a cabin have to have the same drinks package?

Still quite a bit more than I would spend on drink.....Davybe

On the Queen Victoria in 8 weeks, does anybody think that they will be rolling this out to her and Elizabeth any time soon? Does this include drinks with evening meals or is this excluded? 

6 hours ago, Davybe said:

Thanks for that Sinbad.

Will both passengers in a cabin have to have the same drinks package?

Still quite a bit more than I would spend on drink.....Davybe

Not sure but I should imagine so.

2 hours ago, terrierian said:

On the Queen Victoria in 8 weeks, does anybody think that they will be rolling this out to her and Elizabeth any time soon? Does this include drinks with evening meals or is this excluded? 

At the moment the full drinks package is only being trialled on QM2 if it becomes permanent and then offered on QE and QV is anybodies guess. There are other drinks packages being trialled on QV,QE and all details are on Cunards website.