Sign in to follow this  
WaltonF

Iona 2020

Am really looking forward to getting my cabin on Iona, I know some people are thinking she's a bit too big, but having seen some of the info abt her new types of cabin, I'm quite excited - been on the phone to Bolsover and price is good too. Never sailed the fjords before so should be good!! What do you all think?

Edited by WaltonF

Apart from Maiden I think she is competitively priced because she has got to sell 5000+ places every 7 days and for the same cruise and I think they will struggle and so think there will be even better late deals especially outside school holidays.

13 hours ago, sinbad10 said:

Apart from Maiden I think she is competitively priced because she has got to sell 5000+ places every 7 days and for the same cruise and I think they will struggle and so think there will be even better late deals especially outside school holidays.

Couldn't agree more Sinbad.

I will wait and see before booking on Iona <more worried about it being overcrowded than anything else, and as Sinbad said there will be some good deals as the season goes on, they have a lot of beds to fill....Davybe