Sign in to follow this  
Davybe

Discount codes./ coupons

Using Google I asked for any "Discount code for GTeck" and was surprised  at at what popped up.

I have now ordered a hand held Gteck including a flexable hose plus 10 bags for less then the price for the cleaner as priced on Amazon.

Not for the first time Amazon got beat on price? Bought some Binoculars from a local shop £15 cheaper than Amazon.

Do you use discount codes and coupons to save money?.....Davybe

PS will see if there are any for cruises?😃

Item Sku Qty Subtotal
Gtech Pro 1-03-113 1 £199.99
Gtech Pro Replacement Bags 2-03-381 1 £9.99
Flexible Power Hose 2-03-442 1 £50.00
Subtotal  £259.98
Shipping & Handling  £0.00
Discount (KM54)  -£80.00
Total £179.98

This is a copy of the receipt ,different codes for different products?....Davybe

13 hours ago, Countrygirl said:

I use my nectar card every time I either shop or buy petrol from Sainsbury’s, I now have just about £180 saved over the year which I will use for my Christmas shop. 

We have several shop loyalty cards they do build up points over time and save a little.

My daughter has her own business and using nectar she got all her Christmas shopping for next to nothing.

not to sure about these cash back sites ??....Davybe

Had a free coffee today while shopping, have a bag full of coffee cards, Tesco, boots I have £60 on that nectar card has about £50 on it my Husband laughs about my loyalty cards but it mounts up, not forgetting Waitrose getting a free newspaper with the shopping, so Yes I like coupons, and loyalty cards.

When I lived in the states there were discount coupons for various stores in the papers most days and not just for the cheap and nasty stores. Managed to save a fortune and you didn’t have to wait for points to add up like most cards in the uk.

13 hours ago, Pesky Pirate said:

When I lived in the states there were discount coupons for various stores in the papers most days and not just for the cheap and nasty stores. Managed to save a fortune and you didn’t have to wait for points to add up like most cards in the uk.

When we had holidays in the states we use to do the same, loved those machines in the aisle that gave you a discount as you shopped, saved a fair bit on the BOGOF meal deals that appeared in the local press, the one day flash sales were quite good....Davybe

I always check for discount codes before I buy + I use Topcashback and Quidco for money back on purchases - having checked I`m not paying over the odds to start with. Amazing what you save.

I regularly check for discount codes for any on line purchases, but over the years have only ever found about two that I was able use, but I have many times used the repeat discount offers, like ABP's Southampton parking offers, which I find quite useful. 

Quite surprising what the Loyalty membership  of cruise lines can get, some better than others but all worth having .Small discounts with P&O ,lots of freebies on Celebrity....Davybe