Sign in to follow this  
mitch

j815 arcadia 28 night cruise 20 oct-17 nov

Nice photos Mitch, you did not say, but did you win the photo competition the sun set were beautiful.

As for disembarking have to agree with HML it is passengers who just barge in any line of people and get off when they want, why I don’t know because the baggage hall get congested suitcases all over the place, as for those with a imbalanced trolly that you feel cause you physical injury heading in your direction, I did once see a man tip up his trolly onto another man picking up a suit holder, they had to call security because it was getting heated. J

It would help if the cruise companies had more staff on duty and made sure that passengers did comply with the instructions given. But I am afraid that they do appear to want to get rid of us as soon as possible. They have had our money and don’t really care about us. They are more interested in the next lot of punters ( sorry, I should say passengers)  who are coming on holiday ready to be parted from their money. (Just my opinion)

The problem is passengers collate around the atrium area and near to where you disembark to get off from early hours even when told not too and P&O staff allow it instead of insisting they move and go to their designated areas.

15 hours ago, Jenjen said:

Nice photos Mitch, you did not say, but did you win the photo competition the sun set were beautiful.

As for disembarking have to agree with HML it is passengers who just barge in any line of people and get off when they want, why I don’t know because the baggage hall get congested suitcases all over the place, as for those with a imbalanced trolly that you feel cause you physical injury heading in your direction, I did once see a man tip up his trolly onto another man picking up a suit holder, they had to call security because it was getting heated. J

the lady that like me nearly didnt get her photos included in the comp won.

17 hours ago, Jenjen said:

It is quite often a bun fight when trying to find the cases.

Why people decide its a good idea to push other people luggage into the wrong area is beyond me, those nice people we cruised with suddenly become snarling and aggressive,when collecting their luggage.

Our last cruise we waited ages on the coach until the two airheads ,who could not find their luggage ,eventually arriving with their P&O slippers on as they had packed all their shoes....Davybe