Sign in to follow this  
Davybe

The Edge Delivered

We won't have long to wait and find out whether Edge class prices will be as high in the UK as in the US.  The second Edge class ship Celebrity Apex (I thought it was going to be called Beyond?) will debut in the UK alongside Silhouette in 2020, and these will go on sale on 29th November.

But much as I love Celebrity the prices will need to be much more competitive to tempt me to book.

Looks a great ship, but as has been said, a bit on the expensive side. Crazy prices for even an inside cabin, and haven"t even factored in the flights and gratuities. Apex out of Southampton would have been more promising but we've already booked Iona for Spring 2020. Ah well ☹️

19 hours ago, iknowlescourier said:

Looks a great ship, but as has been said, a bit on the expensive side. Crazy prices for even an inside cabin, and haven"t even factored in the flights and gratuities. Apex out of Southampton would have been more promising but we've already booked Iona for Spring 2020. Ah well ☹️

At least Iona is affordable...Davybe

22 hours ago, towny44 said:

We won't have long to wait and find out whether Edge class prices will be as high in the UK as in the US.  The second Edge class ship Celebrity Apex (I thought it was going to be called Beyond?) will debut in the UK alongside Silhouette in 2020, and these will go on sale on 29th November.

But much as I love Celebrity the prices will need to be much more competitive to tempt me to book.

These are the prices for a fly cruise.

Fly-Cruise
£1848.00 pp Inside
£2648.00 pp outside
£2748.00 pp Balcony
£5878.00 pp suite.      for a 10 night cruise?/......Davybe