Sign in to follow this  
Davybe

Pensioners smuggled Drugs?

its on the bbc news website as well. it is a british couple they say. mind there was a huge customs/police presence at soton when we got back on arcadia in nov. never seen so many at least 6 dogs as well.

On a web site I saw it said they were 70 and 72 British couple with 4 Suitcases full of class A drugs worth 2 million quid value on a Marko Polo Cruise it also said they were a normal couple, who mixed with fellow passengers At that point I fell about laughing is thagt really normal couple of pensioners 

2 hours ago, Davybe said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/dec/11/cocaine-haul-seized-from-uk-couple-in-70s-on-cruise-ship-police

Whatever when through their minds ,Caught in Lisbon with Class A drugs in their Cases.

As The Marco Polo sailed from Tilbury it could be a British couple ....Davybe

Davybe, you say “Whatever went through their minds” I Expect they have been doing it for years, I can’t imagine how they got that lot onboard in the first place, 

16 hours ago, Countrygirl said:

Davybe, you say “Whatever went through their minds” I Expect they have been doing it for years, I can’t imagine how they got that lot onboard in the first place, 

Apparently they both have a Criminal record .

image.png.837587d22fd55c058e289ae822d2a439.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6486023/Pictured-British-pensioners-arrested-Portugal-2million-haul-cocaine.htmlTaken from todays Mail on line.....Davybe

Edited by Davybe

18 hours ago, mitch said:

its on the bbc news website as well. it is a british couple they say. mind there was a huge customs/police presence at soton when we got back on arcadia in nov. never seen so many at least 6 dogs as well.

It seems that Customs have upped their attendance at Southampton ,judging by recent comments on other forums,We were told when Sailing the Caribbean from the USA they will put sniffer dogs on the ship and arrest people if caught with drugs in US waters.

Some Crew members have been caught trying to smuggle drugs....Davybe