13 hours ago, taburahmoun@hotmail.com said:

Yes Cadiz Pireous Haifa Dubai...19 days.

Thanks for replying.

Can't wait after a fairly grim year.

We both loved Cadiz nice place to walk round ,can be a bit windy , but they have a nice Cathedral ,and Market which are worth visiting, you will need a tour to get to Saville ,From what bit I can remember Pereous is a huge port and lots of ferry's are available, Well worth googling the port and see what there is to see and do, enjoy the cruise...Davybe

I agree with the comments about Cadiz.  It is a lovely little place, easily explored on foot and you can walk across the town to the lovely wide sweep of beach.  Lovely atmosphere in the town with lots of places for lunch or - especially at this time of year - hot chocolate & churros 😋.  Seville is lovely but to my mind, it is one of those places you can't do justice to in a day.  I have spent 3 nights there but still didn't get to see everything.  Jerez is another viable option, especially if you fancy a sherry-tasting ☺️

If you haven't been to Athens before, The Acropolis is a must.  It is possible to get a train from Piraeus into the City and diy but booking a tour makes it a lot easier and provides a guide who can bypass the queues for tickets as well as giving you all the useful historical information.

On 12/30/2018 at 9:31 AM, Davybe said:

We both loved Cadiz nice place to walk round ,can be a bit windy , but they have a nice Cathedral ,and Market which are worth visiting, you will need a tour to get to Saville ,From what bit I can remember Pereous is a huge port and lots of ferry's are available, Well worth googling the port and see what there is to see and do, enjoy the cruise...Davybe