Sign in to follow this  
Whitjaw

New friends

Hi my son has just turned 18 and we are travelling on Britannia on July 27th. He is worried that now he can’t go to kids club he will not meet anyone of his own age onboard. Is there any activities for that age group or is anyone else going on the same cruise with similar ages thanks 

Shame no one's replied. It's pot luck who's onboard of course.

He can ask for a notice to be put in the daily newspaper suggesting an unhosted meeting for 18+ teens at a certain time and place, just to get them started. I noticed this was done on RCI recently, presume P&O will do the same.

RayO

I thought the same yesterday RayO.

As I don't have children I'm really not the one to answer this question however what I will say is from what I have seen/observed  the 'teens' ( by that I mean 16+ )  always seem to find each other.

Whitjaw - just my opinion but Britannia is a family ship and your dates are in the middle of the school holidays so I would take an educated guess that there will be plenty of 16+ on board, failing that I'm sure someone from the youth team will have a few suggestions and of course teenagers love to hang out by the pool area so maybe that would be a good place for your son to check out, I'm sure he'll be fine and you'll all have a great time.