Sign in to follow this  
afcandrew

Iona Winter 20/21

I see in an e-mail this morning from Bolsover that Iona will be spending her first winter in Northern Europe, Spain, Portugal and the Canaries.  I may well be proved wrong but I think there may be some pretty cheap deals at some stage for those interested.

Andrew

Edited by afcandrew

Hmmmm.  On the P&O website now, Northern Europe is Bruges, Hamburg, Rotterdam & Amsterdam (from Rotterdam).  Winter sun ports so far are Lisbon, Cadiz, Tenerife, Gran Canaria and Madeira.  Unless they add any more destinations, it sounds like they are basically doing the same two itineraries throughout winter?

This ship has no appeal to me ,will wait until the reviews come out ,looks like it will feel very crowded .

That first few cruises will set the prices for its future cruise life, if it proves popular then it will carry a premium charge....Davybe

1 hour ago, Davybe said:

This ship has no appeal to me ,will wait until the reviews come out ,looks like it will feel very crowded .

That first few cruises will set the prices for its future cruise life, if it proves popular then it will carry a premium charge....Davybe

I doubt it will command a premium, Britannia's prices have struggled to keep up with even Azura and Ventura, so I doubt Iona will be any different, in fact with 50% more passengers than Britannia its going to very difficult for it to consistently run with a full load, unless they offer deep discounts.