LesleyB

On Board Spending Money

Hi, have my first cruise on P & O Azura, or indeed anywhere! - in May. I have been told that we have £180 spending money on board between my husband and me.  I have looked at the price of wine as we like to share a bottle in the evening over our meal and the price at present seems to be £18. What I would like to know is - can we charge this excess on the evening meal against that £180? I have no idea how it works.

Many thanks.

Welcome to the Forum 😁

Yes any spending you do on your account is offset by the OBC you get,We buy the Captains wine package (Ask The Wine Waiter) for 6 bottles you get a choice of wines to pick from ,but you can ask for a bigger package, we have a glass with the meal and a bottle lasts 2 nights.

All your drinks in the bars are also charged against your OBC .....Davybe

On one of the sea days they have a set up in the Atrium that try to tempt you to try pay per meal Restaurants they have on the ship.We have had some good discounts by booking then. Well worth thinking about is booking your next cruise on the ship(Lower deposit) and you get extra OBC if you do it.

Just remember to ask if your not sure most crew and fellow cruisers are happy to help you ....Davybe