Sign in to follow this  
LesleyB

Drinks Package

I have had an email advertising and suggesting to buy. I was going to use my on board spending money to pay for a bottle of wine every night over the meal. I had thought that tea, coffee and bottled water may be free.  We are not huge drinkers but being on holiday may opt to have the odd drink during the day that we wouldn't normally do. In people's opinion - is the Ultimate Package worth having? Adds £80 a day to our holiday spending. Does it mean that you can pick up several bottles of water during the day (where from??) and can you take these onshore when you go on an excursion, to at least save spending money on shore?

Thanks.

You can get standard 'filter-style' coffees all day in the buffet areas on all ships, also a wide range of tea-bags are available to make tea.  It is speciality coffees like Latte & Cappuccino that you pay extra for.  Also, chilled water is available in the buffet too to dispense into plastic tumblers.

As the packages are new I am not sure how they give out the bottled water. 

The only person who can work it out is yourself, at£80 a day or £800 for a 10 day cruise would be over twice as much as we have ever spent on drinks.

You must have some idea what you have spent on past cruises ....Davybe