Sign in to follow this  
towny44

What's with the silly pop up???

29 minutes ago, towny44 said:

Is anyone else annoyed with the stupid pop up that keeps appearing while you are trying to use the forum.

i never get a pop up on the forum, check your device security setting make to make sure everything is working as it should. what is the pop up?

1 minute ago, Furby said:

i never get a pop up on the forum, check your device security setting make to make sure everything is working as it should. what is the pop up?

bccemail2.jpg

Receive regular enewsletters including the best cruise deals, last minute offers and latest promotions from leading cruise lines.

I consent to you contacting me with the latest cruise news and offers.

You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by calling 01246 819 819. Alternatively, you can unsubscribe here.

This one.

I have popups blocked in Chrome and this site named specifically, but these still get through. So, I think it's a browser issue not OS, they may not appear as popups to the browser. I don't get the popup when using Internet Explorer. Don't know what the solution is.

RayO

2 hours ago, sinbad10 said:

I am getting it but what is annoying I am already signed up to Bolsover newsletter so totally unnecessary and annoying. 

2 hours ago, RayO said:

I have popups blocked in Chrome and this site named specifically, but these still get through. So, I think it's a browser issue not OS, they may not appear as popups to the browser. I don't get the popup when using Internet Explorer. Don't know what the solution is.

RayO

I guess it could be a browser issue, but I have chrome on both my laptop and tablet and yet only suffer the pop up on the laptop. 

I don't like using pop up blockers, too many sites don't like them and some won't function if you use a blocker, even if the site is listed in your do not block list, and they do slow down the functionality, especially on old laptops like mine.

17 hours ago, Forum Admin said:

Hi all,

Thank you for raising this, the error is now fixed.

If you are still experiencing this issue please sign out and sign back in. You may notice it one more time then it will be gone!

Thank you for patience.

Regards,
Bolsover Cruise Club

After following your suggestion unfortunately I am still seeing the pop up, any further advice?

2 hours ago, towny44 said:

After following your suggestion unfortunately I am still seeing the pop up, any further advice?

Yes and me I signed out yesterday and then signed back in and seemed to have solved the problem but it is back today. Confusingly its asking me to sign up to newsletter and e-mails which I have been for number of years but dont get anything from Bolsover but my wife who has only recently signed up on her e-mail address gets regular e-mails from Bolsover 🤥

On 2/26/2019 at 9:01 AM, towny44 said:

On 2/26/2019 at 11:11 AM, sinbad10 said:

Yes and me I signed out yesterday and then signed back in and seemed to have solved the problem but it is back today. Confusingly its asking me to sign up to newsletter and e-mails which I have been for number of years but dont get anything from Bolsover but my wife who has only recently signed up on her e-mail address gets regular e-mails from Bolsover 🤥

Hi towny44, sinbad10

Apologies, should be fixed now. Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Regards,
Bolsover Cruise Club